Black Tour (Full Day)
6 AM daily
Moving Flat Water
Easy to Moderate
For the ultimate experience, the Black Tour offers a full-day, 11.7 mile adventure starting from the Lower Portal Road, launching just a few hundred yards from the mouth of the Hoover Dam and ending down river at Willow Beach. In addition to everything offered in the Emerald Tour, the Black Tour also includes a relaxing dip in natural hot springs, brief hikes through majestic canyons, and an unparalleled, fully immersed, experience within the Black Canyon. Scenic gourmet picnic lunch included.
Points of Interest
This is a sample itinerary and lists what you may see on a tour.
- Meet at Hoover Dam and get lowered onto the water.
- Paddle down river to Boy Scout Canyon.
- A short hike to Arizona's natural hot springs and enjoy a soak in the natural spring water.
- Continue down the Colorado river and enjoy the plethora of nooks, history and caves to explore.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch.
- Admire the beautiful reflections inside the Emerald Cave as we continue our way to Willow Beach.
- View and visit historical remains.
- Enjoy a lovely dip in the emerald green waters of Willow Beach.
- Use of crystal clear kayaks and paddles
- Safety equipment
- Knowledgeable guide
- Las Vegas hotel pick up
- Complimentary Drinks
- Gourmet Picnic lunch
Full Day Black Tour
Person plus $52.00 permit and escort fees