Neon Tour (Sunset)
1 Hour Before Sunset
4 miles round trip
Moving Flat Water
Easy to Moderate
Sunset Kayak Tour Las Vegas
Our Black Canyon sunset kayak tour in Las Vegas is a four-mile round trip glow in the dark kayak trip that utilizes glass kayaks that are equipped with LED lights to illuminate the water as you float down the Colorado River at dusk.
These are special event evening paddles, scheduled around the full moon of each month from May thru September and available for private events for groups of 4 or more. The Neon Tour is a truly one-of-a-kind experience as we chase the sunset down the Black Canyon in our Neon boats. Vegas Glass Kayaks are retrofitted with LED lights that light up the night as they take you down the Colorado River. Bask in the natural beauty of the emerald green waters below and the starry night sky above. Beverages and s'mores are provided with a campfire back at the beach!
Points of Interest
This is a sample itinerary and lists what you may see on our Black Canyon sunset kayak tour in Las Vegas.
- Arrive at Willow beach.
- Stops along the way to view ancient petroglyphs
- Brief hike and history lesson of Gauger home and work site in Black Canyon
- Stop for a campfire with beverages and s'mores
- Return to Willow Beach after a leisurely paddle downriver
- Crystal-clear Kayak/Canoe hybrid boat
- Comfort-gripped fiberglass paddles
- Knowledgeable and experienced guide
- Las Vegas hotel pick up
- Complimentary water
Contact us today to inquire about our neon kayaking adventure!
Sunset Neon Tour
$225Per Person + fees